Here we want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all our clients for the trust they have been placing on us. Since 2007, hundreds of major, mid-sized and even small sized organizations have been our clients. We have proven our ICT solutions expertiseand experience in a number of industries and provided ICT consulting on a number of topics. We believe that the length of our service agreements is proof of the positive effect of our activities on our clients business.
Our satellite internet solutions are designed for businesses, home and organizations throughout the country. With the state of the art technology that we provide, our satellite internet service provides you with the best internet reception wherever you might be nationwide.
Key features of our satellite internet solutions;
- Connectivity where ADSL, wireless or cable cannot be accessed.
- Always on fast broadband services, no matter where you are.
- Quick deployment.
- Secure data transmission.
- Fixed monthly costs, available in a variety of packages.
- Shared or dedicated satellite connectivity.
- No data caps.
WiMAX is a term that stands for (Worldwide interoperability for microwave access), and this technology in particular is deployed to make the broadband wireless and network access widely available without the expense of stringing wires.
It’s the new age technology that connects devices which transmit data from sender (our side) to receiver (client) with high speed internet and throughput.
With cutting edge devices and technology that we practice on the line of work to connect point to points, our services have never been this fast, extreme and reliable.
Key features of our WiMAX Internet Solutions;
- High speed internet.
- Broad coverage on urban areas.
- Lower latency over the internet.
- Higher throughput of bandwidth.
- Fixed monthly costs, available in a variety of packages.
- Dedicated packages only and no data caps.
LupeNET makes a great use of IP to provide triple and quadruple play convergence solutions of application designs, such as voice over IP (VOIP). Content engine designs and implementations, WAP solutions for mobile phone users.
VOIP allows both voice and data communications to be run over a single network, which can significantly reduce infrastructure costs.
Through VOIP we deliver unified communications services that treat all communication’s i.e. phone calls, faxes, voicemail, email, web conference and more as discrete units that can all be delivered via any means and to any handset including cell phones.
Key features of Data and Voice Systems Designs;
- Highly secured.
- Inter connects the business at an affordable rate.
- No power issues as it connects directly to routers, cables or modems and usually has a rechargeable battery.
LupeNET has an experience in supplying and installation of all types of networks and PBX’s and IP PBIX’s. We integrate tradition PBIX’s with IP PBIX’s that can accommodate free calls within an office, building and even branches.
Key features of Inter Communication Digital & Analog PBIX & IP PBIX;
- Unified communications and unified messaging.
- Voicemail transcription (speech to text).
- Call recording.
- Least cost routing.
- Extension mobility.
We have a team of experienced programmers ready to develop software that meets your specific needs as a client. The company also stores a wide range of readymade software’s ranging from financial, accounting applications, stock tacking, and databases to total ERP. LupeNET communications designs local and web driven databases serving mobile customers and clients with worldwide presence requirements.
Key features of Software Development;
- We plan on the software that’s needed
- We design accordingly to the needs of the client
- We maintain and enhance the software once faults
LupeNET maintains and repairs computers of different ranges and brands, with an extensive and esteemed team of skilled engineers you can bet your computer is safe with us. We also customize a service plan that fits your particular mix of equipment’s and services needed on your computer.
Key features of Computer Maintenance and Repair;
- General cleanup.
- Replacing of devices (if necessary).
- Creating backups.
- Software updates.
- Licensing security.
With a team of dedicated, disciplined and skilled designers, the art they produce on web designing is sound, appealing and exquisite. We customize according to the customers preference and want plus wish.
We offer comprehensive and rigorous methods for describing a current or future structure and behavior for an organizations information security services, personnel and organizational sub-units, so that they align with the organizations core goals and strategic direction.
Our main purpose of offering enterprise security systems architecture is to ensure that the business strategy and IT security for our client are aligned. As such, enterprise information security architecture allows traceability from the business strategy down to the underlying technology.
Key feature of Enterprise security systems;
- Office automation.
- Provide structure, coherence and cohesiveness of the organization.
- Enable business to security alignment.
- Establish a common “language” for information security within the organization.
- Ensure that all models and implementations can be traced back to the business strategy. Specific business requirements and key principles.
- Closing gaps that are present between the current organization strategy and the ability of the IT security dimensions to support it.
- On a regular basis, the current state and future state are redefined to account for evolution of the architecture, changes in organizational strategy and purely external factors such as changes in technology and customer/vendor/government requirements and changes to both internal and external threat landscapes overtime.